Buy Temazepam 20mg Mutant Gear
Temazepam 20mg Mutant Gear
Temazepam 20mg Mutant Gear
Temazepam 20mg Mutant Gear is a sleeping tablet that is used when you can not sleep. It is important that you read the product description below carefully!
Product description Temazepam 20mg Mutant Gear
Temazepam 20mg Mutant Gear
Insomnia is referred to when someone has been sleeping poorly for some time and therefore does not function properly during the day. Sleeping problems often arise from stress or worry. But physical complaints such as pain or itching can also cause insomnia.
If you come to your doctor with sleep problems, the doctor will usually not prescribe a sleep aid right away. The doctor will first try to remedy the cause of the sleep complaints. For example with a painkiller if you suffer from pain. Or with soothing advice if you stay awake mainly due to worrying. Some of these advices are.
- Exercise during the day or early in the evening.
- Do something relaxing an hour before going to sleep.
- Don’t take naps during the day.
- Keep a steady rhythm during the time you go to bed and get up.
- Don’t have coffee in the evening.
- Don’t take alcohol to sleep.
- Don’t take solid food for two to three hours before going to bed.
- Provide a quiet, cool bedroom and a nice bed.
- Do not use the bedroom as a work, study or TV room.
- If you can’t sleep, get up and do something else in another room. Do not go back to bed until you are tired.
If these measures do not help or are not possible for you, the doctor may prescribe this medicine for a few days.
Temazepam 20mg tablets has a muscle relaxant, calming and drowsy effect. It thus promotes that you fall asleep and sleep better. This medicine is especially suitable if you have difficulty falling asleep and if you expect to wake up often during the night.
You will become sleepy and calm within fifteen to thirty minutes of taking it. Therefore, make sure that you are at home, do not have to do complicated jobs and can easily reach your bed. The effect lasts for about six hours. This sleeping aid only works well if you use it occasionally. For example every three days. With daily use, the effect diminishes because your body gets used to the effect.
Side effects Temazepam 20mg Mutant Gear
The main side effects are the following.
Regularly , rarely the next day
- Drowsiness, drowsiness and fatigue . This reduces your ability to react and concentrate, which increases the risk of accidents. Accidents can also occur in traffic, when climbing a ladder, operating equipment or during surveillance and control activities. But you are also more likely to fall if you have to get out of bed to go to the toilet at night.
Sometimes, very rarely the next day
- Impaired coordination. This may make you clumsy in your movements and have difficulty speaking (articulating) clearly.
- Muscle weakness, feeling or weakness in muscles . This side effect can cause other complaints, such as: Blurred or double vision , due to a temporary effect on the eye muscles. Urinary incontinence or difficulty in passing urine. These side effects are caused by insufficient control of the bladder muscle.
- Snoring due to sagging uvula. During your sleep, have you ever had problems with your breath stopping for a short time ( sleep apnea )? You may be more affected by this medicine. Contact your doctor if you notice this. Fall , mainly because this drug also decreases coordination. Especially the elderly and people with muscle diseases have a chance of this. People with myasthenia gravis (a serious muscle disease) may be more prone to this disease. Consult your doctor if the symptoms worsen (such as general muscle weakness, double vision, closing eyelids, difficulty swallowing, chewing or breathing).
- Slower thinking , memory problems, difficulty concentrating, less alert, confusion. These complaints may increase if you use this medicine for a longer period of time.
- Decrease feelings : this drug not only flattens emotions such as fear and tension, but also positive ones, such as happiness and satisfaction. Your involvement and empathy for others can also diminish.
- Gastrointestinal disorders , such as nausea, constipation and diarrhea, dry mouth or extra saliva, and problems swallowing. Changed appetite: more or less appetite. This also changes body weight.
- Headache and dizziness. These side effects usually go away after some time as you get used to the drug.
- Sweating and palpitations.
- Dry eyes. Especially people with contact lenses can suffer from dry eyes.
- Rash and itching . Usually this is harmless, but (very rarely) the symptoms can be serious. If the rash looks unusual, if it affects you, or if you also develop a fever or blisters, see your doctor.
- Dependence. You may experience withdrawal symptoms if you stop taking it. The chance of this is very small with short-term use. People who use this medicine daily for longer than two weeks have a high chance of this. Therefore, always taper off gradually if you have been taking this medicine daily for more than two weeks.
- Reduced effectiveness if you use this drug every day for more than two weeks. The medicine then no longer works or works less well for sleeping. Therefore, use this medication only occasionally or for periods of up to two weeks.
- Nightmares , usually in the early morning.
- Unrest and irritability . So opposite symptoms than you would expect from this drug. Can also delusions and hallucinations occur . Children and the elderly are especially sensitive to these side effects. Consult the doctor in case of these symptoms. A lower dose or a different drug may be needed.
- Memory loss of events that occur while taking this drug. For example, night events.
- Depressed feelings can be revealed.
- Less sex drive .
Consult your doctor if you experience too much of any of the above side effects or if you experience any other side effects that you are concerned about.
What if I miss a dose? Are you unable to sleep at night and still want to take this sleeping aid? This is possible, but keep in mind that the sleeping aid will work for at least six hours. If you have to get up earlier, it is difficult to wake up and you have a reduced ability to react during the day. Read more
Does this medicine interact with other medications? This drug interacts with other drugs that decrease responsiveness. These medicines often have a yellow warning sticker on the packaging . The effects on responsiveness and coordination capacity are mutually reinforcing. Then temazepam can work even longer. For example, you will no longer be able to drive a car. Are you unsure whether the above interaction is of interest to you? Please contact your pharmacist or doctor.
Tell your doctor and pharmacist as soon as you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant soon. Not enough is known about the use of this medicine during pregnancy to know for sure whether it is safe. Therefore, work with your doctor to weigh the severity of your condition against the risk to the child. DO NOT take this medication from the eighth month of pregnancy. When used after the eighth month, your child may be so dazed and floppy after birth that it has difficulty breathing. In addition, withdrawal symptoms may develop in the baby.
You can use this sleeping aid once only. For example, no more than two or three times a month. Replace any night feeding with bottle feeding. It passes into breast milk in a small amount. With limited use, the child will not be bothered by this. If you take it in the evening, most of it will have disappeared from breast milk in the morning. You can therefore breastfeed safely during the day.