-Chloroquine phosphate 150 mg
-Vitamin E 50 mg
This medicine is effective against the Covid-19 virus.
Chinese researchers gave the drug to patients in several Chinese hospitals in Hunan, Guangdong and Beijing. They recovered faster than patients who did not receive the drug. Their fever had decreased more often and their lung function improved more. Scientists at KU Leuven discovered in 2004 that chloroquine is effective against the SARS virus, which, like the current COVID-19, is also a variant of the corona virus. It was then only tested in the laboratory and not on humans, simply because there were no SARS patients left.
Anti-corona has a multiple effect. It kills certain parasites, such as the malaria parasite. It also inhibits inflammation in rheumatism and lupus erythematosus (LE).
Doctors prescribe it for Covid-19 virus , Sars virus , malaria, rheumatoid arthritis and lupus erythematosus.
Chloroquine buy chloroquine order chloroquine phosphate 150 mg online pay covid-19 vaccine
- Chloroquine kills malaria parasites and inhibits inflammation.
- For malaria and to prevent malaria (together with the malaria drug proguanil).
Also with rheumatoid arthritis (rheumatism) and lupus erythematosus (LE).
- Prevention of malaria: take 1 dose on the day you leave for the malaria area.
In the malaria area you take a dose every week. Starting on the day of arrival. After departure you will continue with this for another 4 weeks. Complete the entire course.
Always do your best to avoid mosquito bites (covering clothing, DEET, mosquito net).
- Malaria attack: the treatment lasts 3 to 4 weeks. Complete the entire course.
- Rheumatism: you can assess the effect after a few months.
- LE: you usually use chloroquine for 1 to 2 weeks in case of sudden worsening. Take chloroquine with a meal. Then you have less chance of nausea and loss of appetite.
- You may develop skin abnormalities (rash, itching, hair loss and black-blue discoloration of nails or mucous membranes).
- Are you using chloroquine to prevent malaria? You are using a very low dose. That is why you have little chance of side effects.
- Have your pharmacist check that it is safe to use chloroquine with your other medications, including those bought without a prescription.
- Do not be fooled that this drug does not work, we have already had this drug tested in 10 different hospitals in China and in the Netherlands it is also prescribed if people have it or as a preventive against the virus.
- In addition, the active substances to make this medicine have increased enormously.
- What used to be a cheap medicine has unfortunately now risen through its effect, supply and demand.
- Many people have already gotten better from this drug because it just works as it should.
What side-effects should I pay attention to?
In addition to the desired effect, this drug can cause side effects. Whether you can get this depends on the dose and the duration of use.
In general, there are few side effects with the application to prevent malaria , because the dosage and time is much lower than with the other applications.
The main side effects are the following.
- Rashes , itching, hives, hair loss and black-blue discoloration of nails or mucous membranes. Rashes, itching, and hives can be caused by hypersensitivity, but they don’t have to. Contact your doctor if you have these symptoms. These skin symptoms will disappear when you stop taking this medicine. If this is a problem for you, talk to your doctor.
If you have psoriasis you may be more likely to suffer from this condition. Contact your doctor if you experience red, scaly or shiny patches on the skin, skin damage, itching, pitting nails and joint problems.
- Headache and dizziness .
- Too little glucose in the blood (a hypo). You will notice this by tremors, palpitations, drowsiness and confusion. This is especially important if you are taking diabetes medicines. In case of these symptoms, take (grape) sugars quickly and notify your doctor .
- Ringing in the ears. Very rarely deafness. If you notice ringing in the ears or impaired hearing, contact a doctor.
- Gastrointestinal complaints, such as nausea, vomiting and diarrhea. To prevent nausea, you can take this medication with or just after eating or with some food.
- Nerve and muscle disorders such as tingling or numbness in the arms or legs, epilepsy and muscle weakness. With prolonged use, it is recommended to have the muscles and reflexes checked regularly.
People with the muscle disease myasthenia gravis or with epilepsy may experience additional problems from their condition. Discuss this with your doctor.
- Psychological complaints , such as anxiety, confusion, insomnia and a rushed feeling, and very rarely hallucinations and psychosis. This disappears again after use.
- Eye disorders , such as disorders of the cornea or retina, especially when using high doses for years. Sometimes you don’t notice this. Sometimes you will experience blurred vision, seeing a colorless ring around lamps (halos), sensitivity to bright light, changing colors, seeing flashes of light, difficult to read.
If you are using chloroquine for a long time, your eyes will be checked within a year of starting this drug. If you have been taking this medicine for more than 5 years, you will need to have your eyes checked once a year. Sometimes it is decided to have your eyes checked once a year in the first years of treatment. At a dose from 200 mg per day, you should have your eyes checked twice a year.
- Serious heart complaints , such as cardiac arrhythmias . You may experience sudden dizziness or become unconscious for a short time. This is especially important for people with a certain heart rhythm disorder, namely the congenital prolonged QT interval . Do NOT use this medication if you have this heart rhythm disorder. Consult with your doctor. You may be able to switch to a different medication.
- Inflammation of the liver and blood disorders . Tell your doctor if you have any of the following: sudden severe pain in the upper abdomen, yellowing of the skin or whites of the eyes, unexplained bruising, extreme tiredness, sore throat with fever, and blisters in the throat or nose bleeds.
- If you are of black descent or come from the Mediterranean region, it may be (but not necessarily) that you have a congenital enzyme deficiency ( G6PD deficiency ). This medicine can cause a serious blood disorder in you. As soon as you develop symptoms such as tiredness or dizziness, stop using and contact your doctor. Always report the enzyme deficiency in your pharmacy!
- Hypersensitivity to this anti-corona drug. You may notice this as a rash, redness, itching and hives.
The hypersensitivity can also manifest itself in swollen lips, tongue or face, breathlessness or fainting. Discontinue use and call a doctor or go to an emergency room immediately.
Very rarely a serious skin condition with blistering develops. The blisters mainly develop on the lips and on the mucous membranes of the mouth and genitals. Discontinue use and call a doctor or go to an emergency room immediately.
In all these cases, you should not use this medicine in the future. Therefore, inform the pharmacist that you are hypersensitive to chloroquine. The pharmacy team can then ensure that you do not receive this medicine or medicines similar to it again.
- Anti-corona is available in bags of 20 tablets, 50 tablets and 100 tablets, but if you want to purchase more, bulk prices are negotiable with our customer service.